Because It's All About That Bass! (And Shoulders)
I hope you're having a wonderful week! My son started preschool this week, so we are trying to get back into the swing of a routine again. Wish us luck!
Without further ado, I wanted to share this glute and shoulder workout with you that I completed a few weeks ago! My glutes and shoulders are two body parts I am always trying to work a little more ... because it's all about that bass, right? ;) And who doesn't love some pretty shoulders?
Here you go!
- Overhead Cable Press 4x12
- Single Arm Cable Raise 4x12 each arm
- Dumbbell Reverse Fly 4x10
- Assisted Pull-Ups with Resistance Band 4x5
- Leg Press with High Foot Placement (high foot placement helps engage the glutes more) 3x12
- Seated Hamstring Curl 3x12
- Elevated Hip Thrusts (with band around knees) 4x15
- Jumping Lunges 3x20
Be sure to always being your workout with a warm-up and finish with a cool down!
Make it a great day!